We are making every effort to operate safely during the Covid-19 pandemic and have extra measures in place:
- We are only booking one shoot or hire period on any one day
- Numbers generally limited to three visitors, unless otherwise agreed with a safety plan in place
- Additional cleaning measures - every "touchable" surface will be disinfected before and after every shoot
- We ask you to sanitise your hands on entry and to wash/ sanitise your hands regularly during your visit
- We ask you not touch any anything that you don't need to touch
- We will ask for contact details on arrival to assist with "Track and Trace"
- 2 metre social distancing rules to be maintained with anyone who is not part of your household (especially us!)
- Please note this precludes you bringing MUAs unless they are part of your household
- We ask you to wear a mask where 2m distancing is not possible (but please try really hard!)
- Rescheduling is free of charge if you or anyone in your group is needs to self-isolate*, even last minute
- * in accordance with prevailing government guidelines.
UNFORTUNATELY WE CANNOT OFFER THE SERVICES OF A MAKE UP ARTIST AT THIS TIME.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE ANY HIRE PERIOD WHERE SAFETY IS DISREGARDED.
LET'S TRY AND STAY SAFE TOGETHER!